Rare Chad Valley Magna Bear. Meet the Delectable and Genteel Miss Bennett.
Elegant and Graceful in her Regency Style Muslin Gown and Bonnet!
Teddy measures approximately 15" inches Circa Early 1930s
- Sweet Antique Chad Valley Magna Bear dating from the early 1930s
- We introduce Miss Bennett in her Best Antique Gown and Bonnet of Muslin and Lace
- Miss Bennett is a Chad Valley Bear of Distinction who still boasts her original rare Magna Label
- The Label on her dainty left foot states 'Chad Valley "MAGNA" Series, Harborne, England'
- Close up image of her Foot label is available on request
- A wonderful shade of Honey Gold Mohair with a good coverage all over her body
- Just a little worn on the head where she has had lots of kisses over the years the flirt!
- Her nose stitching appears original and correct as do her emotional golden brown glass eyes
- Miss Bennett is something of a deep intellectual bear who appears a little aloof at first
- But when you get to know her she is a real sweetie and loves hugs and kisses!
- Foot and paw pads are original a little reparation to the paw pads nothing major
- One of Miss Bennett's relations is illustrated in the 'Teddy Bear Encyclopaedia' page 55
- A scarce and highly collectable Teddy with the rarely found 'Magna' Label.
- We just know you will love her!
- Miss Bennett is in Very good Condition overall
- She has a good 85% mohair coverage
- Her joints are in good condition
- Original cloth pads to paws and feet
- Just 2 minor small old mummy repairs to wrist seams of paw pads
- Body in good condition overall stuffing good
- Amber Glass eyes appear to be original
- Outfit included
- Bear measures approximately 15" inches
- Dates from the early 1930s
- Item ID: AB1066